On a regular basis we offer you the chance to undertake demanding challenges and treks while seeing some of the most remarkable places in the world.
By taking part in these challenges you will complete an incredible personal achievement and raise money for Sewa UK. Our challenge events are open to groups or individuals of all ages and levels of ability.
For events that we organise, we will provide you with detailed information, training advice and all the support you need if you sign up for one of these adventure challenges.
You can raise money by participating in treks and mountain climbs, tandem skydives, endurance races, competitive sailing, just like those who raised:
- £40,000 by organising a skydive in North London
- £50,000 by climbing the peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro in Kenya
- £20,000 for taking part in a sailing event on the Solent
- £11,000 was raised by climbing the Yorkshire Three Peaks
- £1,000 by organising a kickboxing competition in which our donor fought 72 consecutive fights!
- £35,000 was raised by climbing Mount Kenya
- £31,000 was raised by trekking to Stok Kangri (Ladakh) in India
- correct figure £11,000 was raised by climbing the Yorkshire Three Peaks
- £967 by participating in the Home2Rome banger rally, a 1500 mile, four day drive from Calais to Rome
Also, think about setting up a personalised BT Mydonate page at mydonate.bt.com/charities/sewauk – It’s a really easy way for people to sponsor you and add Gift Aid to their sponsorship.